With a 45,000 sq. ft. facility, 13 friction welding machines, 3 production CNC machines and a turn-key solutions attitude, Spinweld Inc. is one of the Largest and Most Reliable inertia and direct friction welding job shop companies serving American and International industries.
Spinweld Friction Welding is a proven process that will help you improve your bottom line, whether your goal is to:
- Reduce material costs
- Reduce weight
- Reduce machining costs
- Reduce tooling costs
- Reduce R&D (Research and Development) costs
- Increase quality
- Increase reliability
- Increase manufacturing throughput
- Increase speed to market
- Increase ROI (Return On Investment)
Established in 1968, Spinweld Friction Welding & CNC Machining capabilities include:
- The largest number of high production friction welding machines with a wide variety of size to fit your specific needs
- Extensive friction welding research & development capabilities and experience
- Innovative friction welding and CNC machining
- Engineering-based solutions with proven tool & die techniques
- In-house friction welding and CNC Quality Control Lab
- A dedicated and knowledgeable team with a wide range of specialized industrial experience
Robert Magnus, President and CEO, purchased Spinweld, Inc. in 2005. “Spinweld was built on a foundation of high-quality, innovative techniques, and the ability to react to the needs of its customers. My job is to learn from the history of Spinweld, build upon the future needs of our loyal customers, and expand our service offerings, increasing our core competencies to better serve our customers, vendors, and employees. From Request For Quote to Final Part, we are your Full Service, Turn-Key, American and International Friction Welding Strategic Partner.”
Spinweld’s Friction Welding, CNC Machining & Turnkey Mission:
- Provide complete customer satisfaction by producing the highest quality product, on time, the first time, and with a competitive price.
- Continually strive to improve our capabilities, processes, and value-added services – thereby establishing the best reliable source to our customers.
- Maintain an effective management and quality system in the form of an ISO compliant quality management system.
- Surpass customer expectations, increase sales, and increase customer base through diversification and market penetration.
- Enhance our long-term profitability and financial stability for the governing body of our employees, customers, vendors, and owners.